SwimLife 19DT SwimExpert
The SwimLife 19DT SwimExpert combines the ultimate swim experience of the SwimExpert range and the luxury of a 4 seater hot tub, this has the be the ultimate in a home swim spa. It combines an exercise spa, built in stairs and a 4 person hot tub with 30 jets and separate controls. Set the temperature to 28 degrees in the swim area for swimming and set the hot tub to 37 degrees for unsurpassed family fun and relaxation. It’s the ultimate combination of exercise and pleasure.
The swimming current is delivered through two patented AquaCurrent® swim jets which provide a wider, deeper, smoother flow reminiscent of swimming in a river. This natural flow pattern provides minimal surface disruption allowing you to focus on your stroke. The swim current is fully adjustable to your personal swim level using the WaveRider controls that deliver a current flow sufficient for even a competitive swimmer to enjoy. The SwimChannel Shell Design helps to keep you within the swim lane and produces no reflective wave to deliver the perfect endless swimming pool experience.
For those who want to relax or enjoy a post-exercise soak, the hot tub offers seating for four people to deliver an all over body hydro-massage. The lounge seat allows you to recline into the water for complete relaxation, whilst the E-Class jets provide the perfect mix of air and water to give a balance of deep and soft tissue massage.
SwimBoost Pump Design
- Two 3hp SwimBoost pumps
- Producing up to 360 gallons / per minute per jet
- One 3hp buoyancy pump
- Located close to the jets
AquaCurrent Jet Technology
- Two patented Aquacurrent swim jets
- AquaBlades shred the vortex created by the pump
- Wider, deeper and smoother current than any other system on the market
- Buoyancy jet backlit to light the swim current
WaveRider Current Control
- Allows the user to vary the flow at the touch of a button
- Adjustable to the level of the swimmer from novice to triathlete
- WaveRider standard on all SwimExpert models
SwimChannel Shell Design
- No reflective wave
- Keeps swimmer in swim lane
- Largest unobstructed swim tank
- Stabilization hip jets